To make an application to become a student at Chadsgrove Educational Trust Specialist College you will need to follow the steps below.
- Please call us on 01527 871511 ext. 319 to discuss the applicants requirements and suitability for our College. Applicants must have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) to apply. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com
- If our curriculum and programmes of study are deemed appropriate for the applicant we will arrange a visit for the supporting adult and applicant where appropriate to view the College facilities and discuss our provision further
- During this visit you will be given documentation to take home and read carefully. This will include an application form that you will need to complete and return if the applicant would like to apply for a place.
- When the application form is received a home or pre placement (school) visit from a member of our College team will be arranged so we can meet the applicant and complete an assessment in a familiar setting
- You will need to submit a request to your Local Authority to express an interest in a place at our College. Naming our College on the applicants EHCP will support your application process.
- If the Local Authority agree that our College is the most suitable educational provision for the applicant they will then consult with us to agree funding
- If funding is agreed between us and the Local Authority then a place will be secured at the College and further planning will follow accordingly
The earlier you complete this process the better prepared we can be, planning together to prepare the applicant for a smooth and carefully planned transition.